Fabric note cards
Don’t you hate it when you buy a gorgeous piece of fabric that you lovingly stash away for later – and when it comes time to use it you’ve forgotten what it is, how much it was, how to care for it and what on earth you were going to use it or. How frustrating!
Now there is an easy way to keep track of all your fabric. With our Fabric Note’s, all you need to do is fill out the basic info on the card, pin it to your fabric, and you’ll never be left wondering again!
A great way to remind you of:
- The date of purchase
- Price per yard (or metre)
- Yardage bought
- Type of fabric
- Care instructions
- Whether you’ve preshrunk the fabric
- And any ideas you have for future projects.
Could it be any easier?
Available as a print at home PDF (US letter and A4 size), so you can print as many as you need whenever you need them.
PDF pattern details
After purchase your PDF files will be available immediately in your online account, and via a unique URL emailed to you. Ensure that you save your files to your computer before printing to save it for future use. PDFs cannot be opened on phones or tablets.
Your PDF purchase includes the following files:
- Ready to print fabric stash notes cards US letter size (8 to a page)
- Ready to print fabric stash notes cards A4 size (8 to a page)
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase. Please note that GST will be added at checkout for Australian orders.
- Need help sewing a Megan Nielsen pattern? Check out our extensive library of free tutorials
- Follow our blog for more sewing tutorials and instagram for behind the scenes sneak peeks
- Sign up for our newsletter to be notified of sales, special offers and new product releases
Copyright © 2012 Megan Nielsen. All rights Reserved. Reproduction not permitted. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.