Briar sweater and t-shirt pattern
The stylish alternative to a basic t-shirt or sweater. Pattern features a high scooped front hem, low curved back hem, and includes two lengths, two neckline finishes, three sleeve lengths and two patch pockets.
View A is a short-sleeved crop top. View B is a cropped sweater. View C is a standard length tee with patch pocket. View D is a standard length tee with long sleeves.
Sizing: 0-20 (print or digital PDF). See our sizing chart here.
Looking for Curve sizes 14-30? Click here.
Printed pattern details
Your roomy and beautiful pattern envelope includes the full size pattern on high quality tissue paper and instruction booklet with detailed instructions to guide you through constructing your garment.
PDF pattern details
After purchase, your pattern will be available immediately in your online account, and via a unique URL emailed to you. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing to save it for future use. PDF patterns cannot be opened on phones or tablets.
Your size 0-20 PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- Digital Instruction Booklet US letter size / 7 pages
- Digital Instruction Booklet A4 size / 7 pages
- Print at Home Pattern US letter size / 25 pages
- Print at Home Pattern A4 size / 25 pages
- Copy Shop Pattern US 36x48" size / 1 page
- Copy Shop Pattern A0 size / 1 page
Please note that not all files need to be printed, only the ones that correspond to your chosen printing method.
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase. Please note that GST will be added at checkout for Australian orders.
- Need help sewing your pattern? Check out our extensive library of free tutorials
- Follow our blog for more sewing tutorials and Instagram for behind the scenes sneak peeks
- Sign up for our newsletter to be notified of sales, special offers and new product releases
Copyright © 2012 Megan Nielsen. All rights Reserved. Reproduction not permitted. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.