Tania Culottes pattern
Modern take on culottes combining the practicality of shorts with the appearance of a skirt. Pattern features a fitted waistband, deep pockets, wonderful drape, invisible side seam zipper and hidden centre front and back pleats to create the illusion of a skirt.
View A is short with a full skirt. View B is a knee length with full skirt. View C is midi length with less fullness. View D is knee length with less fullness.
Sizing: 0-20 (print or digital PDF). See our sizing chart here.
Looking for Curve sizes 14-30? Click here.
Printed pattern details
Your roomy and beautiful pattern envelope includes the full size pattern on high quality tissue paper and instruction booklet with detailed instructions to guide you through constructing your garment.
PDF pattern details
After purchase your pattern will be available immediately in your online account, and via a unique URL emailed to you. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing to save it for future use. PDF patterns cannot be opened on phones or tablets.
Size 0-20 PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- Digital Instruction Booklet US letter size / 12 pages
- Digital Instruction Booklet A4 size / 12 pages
- Print at Home Pattern US letter size / 87 pages
- Print at Home Pattern A4 size / 87 pages
- US Copy shop 36x48" / 4 pages
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern / 4 pages
Please note that not all files or pages need to be printed, only the ones that correspond to your chosen printing method.
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase. Please note that GST will be added at checkout for Australian orders.
- Need help sewing your pattern? Check out our extensive library of free tutorials
- Follow our blog for more sewing tutorials and instagram for behind the scenes sneak peeks
- Sign up for our newsletter to be notified of sales, special offers and new product releases
Copyright © 2013 Megan Nielsen. All rights Reserved. Reproduction not permitted. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.