Mini Briar sweater and tee pattern
The stylish alternative to a basic t-shirt or sweater. Pattern features a loose fit, high scooped front hem and low curved back hem. Includes options for different lengths, neckline finishes, sleeve lengths, patch pockets and elbow patches as well as a selection of applique templates.
Version 1 is a short sleeved crop top. Version 2 is a cropped sweater. Version 3 is a long tee. Version 4 is a long sweater or long sleeved tee.
Ages: 3-12 (each pattern includes all sizes)
Printed pattern details
Your pattern envelope includes the full size pattern and instruction sheet with detailed instructions to guide you through constructing your garment.
PDF pattern details
After purchase your pattern will be available immediately in your online account, and via a unique URL emailed to you. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing to save it for future use. PDF patterns cannot be opened on phones or tablets.
Your PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- Digital Instruction Booklet / 18 pages
- Print at Home Pattern / 32 pages
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern / 2 pages
Please note that not all files need to be printed, only the ones that correspond to your chosen printing method and pattern variation.
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase. Please note that GST will be added at checkout for Australian orders.
- Need help sewing your pattern? Check out our extensive library of free tutorials
- Follow our blog for more sewing tutorials and instagram for behind the scenes sneak peeks
- Sign up for our newsletter to be notified of sales, special offers and new product releases
Copyright © 2015 Megan Nielsen. All rights Reserved. Reproduction not permitted. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.